18 November 2015 All Day - 23 November 2015
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Run 10km in the highest city in Africa!
Sunday 22nd November 2015
A SIX DAY ETHIOPIAN EXPERIENCE
Join us on the 15th annual Great Ethiopian Run and raise much needed funds for the superb work undertaken by
VISION AID OVERSEAS (VAO) in developing countries.
VAO are celebrating their 30 year anniversary in 2015!
EXPERIENCE SOMETHING TOTALLY UNIQUE!
Addis Ababa is the highest city in Africa so the run is sure to be an amazing experience!
• Wednesday 18th November – Fly from London to Addis Ababa with the team
• Thursday 19th November – Free time to relax and acclimatise in Addis Ababa – optional excursion available (Details TBC)
• Friday 20th November - Free time to relax and acclimatise in Addis Ababa – optional visit to see a VAO project available (Details TBC)
• Saturday 21st November - Free time to relax and acclimatise in Addis Ababa – optional excursion available (Details TBC)
Saturday evening – Pre-race briefing
• Sunday morning, 22nd November – The Big Race!
Sunday evening – Celebration meal and drinks
• Monday morning, 23rd November – Fly back to London
*Please note, the above times are an approximate guide, and all above times are subject to change due to weather, traffic and transport. (Your personal itinerary will be sent to you approximately 6 week prior to the event)
Return economy flights from London to Addis Ababa
Accommodation in Addis Ababa for 5 nights
Organised activities whilst in the city
English speaking guides (who fly with you)
What is not included?
Drinks, meals and snacks where not specified in itinerary
Your spending money
Personal travel insurance
Tips for local porters & crew (not obligatory but they do work extremely hard)
Personal items from the kit list
Deposit: £100 (refunded when you hit your fundraising target)
Minimum Sponsorship Target: £2500 (excluding Gift Aid)
You can pay your £100 deposit by BACS, Cheque or online by clicking here.
Please select BACS payment on your registration form if you choose to pay online.
When do I have to pay my sponsorship money?
You will need to have achieved at least 50% of your sponsorship by 31st October 2015 with full balance due by 31st December 2015. (This does not include Gift Aid.)